Saturday, April 19, 2008

So here I go ...

Months and months after my travels ended, its time to put up some more photos here.

I went to Amsterdam after scotland, and then Ireland after Amsterdam. So a travelling I went and had a ball but just never wrote about it.

But, I did actually return from London and I am now teaching in BrisVegas again. And enjoying myself, but missing travelling whole heartedly, so I am planning to go again in December for my Christmas holidays and see what antics I can get up to then.

So here are some photos from Scotland.



Scotland is such an amazing place, a postcard on everyturn ... now, as most know, I am not a huge photo taker, but I was still amazed every place I looked in Scotland by its unique ability to stun.


Alex at John O'Groats, walking to find a good place for a facebook photo. And here, a phone booth in the middle of no where and sheep surrounding it, Alex woke me up for this photo.



Myself standing in Loch Ness - ever since I found out about this Loch I have always wanted to go there, I have to say it was the purpose of my trip. But then in going I found so much more that I loved and enjoyed of the trip. One of the winding roads, and about probably the only two lane one that Alex drove on, poor girl always seemed to score the single lane roads. And Alex standing on a wall that she wasn't meant to stand on.




More astounding photos from Scotland. The first of a a bridge that I saw on a postcard in a shop and figured my way into getting there. It turned out to be 2 miles off our track and an easy bathroom and driver stop. And a memorial to an author in Edinbrugh - can't remember who now. Woops.

Edinbrugh at sunset, just an amazing place.

1 comment:

Alex said...

About bloody time!

Yay!