Tuesday, February 13, 2007

My next coming trip

Well, its coming up to mid term break here so I am off on a holiday. I am going with Tracey to the Emerald Isle - yes Ireland. We will be leaving on Sunday Feb 18 and spending the Day in Dublin and then we will be embarking on a Bus Trip for 3 days around the northern parts of Ireland. I return Thursday Feb 22.

The things which we will be seeing on the trip, as they are the preprogrammed events of the trip, most of these I know nothing about at the moment, but am sure I will know heaps when I come back: Slane Castle: Rock concerts, Battle of the Boyne Battlefield (1690), The preserved head of St. Oliver Plunkett (1681), South Armagh: ‘bandit country’, Walking Tour of Belfast, The green Glens of Antrim, Giants Causeway, Dunluce Castle: McDonnell fortress, Traditional music night in Historic Derry, Historic Walking Tour of Derry’s walls (1613), Bloody Sunday Murals.

Therefore no Blarney stone, so I will just have to go back again, possibly with Mum and Dad when they come over.

So that should be great. Tell you more about it once I return.

No comments: