Thursday, April 26, 2007

Nothingness, random stops, buttons and enjoying the slow times.

So, its been two weeks since I have been a travelling and well what have I been up too?

Not much at all, but still, it is probably just what I needed. In my first couple of days back I spent at home reading books and doing nothing. Then I had work the first Monday back, which was fine and normal.

Tuesday, I didn't get any work, and tried to go out with Alex to the movies, but after a water issue at her house, we ended up waiting for people to come and have a look, reading in the sun and then an early dinner.

Wednesday came around and still no work, so I decided to register with another agency. The appointment was at 3pm. So I took myself into london with a book and decided to get off at a random stop. Well, Green Park was my random stop, which turned out to be awesome. It is as it says a park thats green, but it was at lunch and absolutely every piece of grass had someone sitting on it, reading, eating, talking or contemplating their next investment. So I took myself to lunch in a cafe across the road then back to the park for some reading.

Thursday, Friday I got work, wahoo ... and it was just ordinary, except for the student setting a fire extinguisher off and another swallowing a button.

Saturday - Bubbles birthday lunch, which was a lovley afternoon in the park, drinking wine and champange, eating cheese and bisucits and a lovely semi BBQ lunch and then Boules in the latter part of the evening.

Sunday, met a friend for a late lunch, which turned into an evening of drinking. Really Victoria, you say, well yes I am a sad predicitment of an Aussie, but when duty calls ...

And this week, I have worked eveyday and don't have much planned for the weekend, but I am sure something will come up.

No comments: