Thursday, May 10, 2007

To all the soccer balls ...


Yes thats right, I have been travelling along the South West Train line for a good 4 months of my life now and everyday I see a soccer ball or 3. They are all different types, white, red, green, blue, checkered, some still round, others deflated, others faded and others which you could fit in the palm of your hand. But still some poor kid out there is suffering without his soccerball. But then again, sucker shouldn't of been playing so close to the tracks!

No, I have not gone mad, I was just bored and filling my mind in whilst I was coming home this afternoon and so I thought I would share my madness with you. That being the soccerball thing, not anything else you think I am about to share from my werido sense of humour. Sheesh ...

Well, haven't got any exciting London or travelling moments to share at the moment, as I have been laying low since New York (saving up), as Mum and Dad are here on Saturday and it should be great.

What was also great, was seeing my entire Family on Sunday morning, as Carolyn and I figured out how to have a video conference over msn, so we got the whole family in the next time. So I got to see Mum, Dad, Carolyn, Rach, Ben, David, Bradley, Harry and Nan; little challenging at times when all of them were talking and I had to hear it all through the headphones, but I wouldn't of missed it.

So I shall share my mum and dad moments very soon. Till then areverdici!

No comments: