Wednesday, June 20, 2007

CN Tower ...

I have just come back from going up the worlds tallest viewing platform, and i was alright. It was 447m tall and tiny, but with great veiws. You are meant to be able to see the mist from Niagra Falls there, but sadly no one whilst up there knew where to look whilst I asked, and I looked but couldn't see it ... Damn, will just have to go there.

Went to the glass floor and walked on it, but it scared me, have to say it, but I took a photo of my feet and someone took a photo of me sitting on the glass so I am proud of myself.

Then I went shopping, I bought myself some Red Crocs and am very pleased, as now I have wet shoes. Plus they are also very comfy, as Steve would tell me all the time when he was wearing them to school (by accident ... cough cough ... that excuse only went down the first time). But now I am proud to say I am part of the gang too. If you don't know what I am talking about a picture will be here soon.

Well I am killing time waiting for my ride to arrive, then it is off to camp. Don't know what kind of access I will have whilst there but I will email and blog as much as I can.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Very proud of your ascension of the CN tower. Congratulations! Can't believe you went out on the glass floor.

Hope camp is going well and you haven't had any more Scorpion attacks!

Ron rules!

:)
B