Tuesday, July 10, 2007

CANADIAN PHOTOS ...

So, I have finally gotten onto a computer which has microsoft picture manager, so here is a major influx of well overdue photos. First photos is one of the many farms around my camp area, and the other is my camp hat, which I proudly sewed - thanks Nan for teaching me how to cross stitch when I was younger.


Before camp in Toronto ... June 18 - June 20

The thimbil is one of the many many strange statues they have in toronto. Also here we have pictures of the Blue Jays game I went to with Jessica and Belinda (there was no S at the game), the Canadian cheeseburger I walked miles to find to eat, the CN tower (worlds tallest observation dock), me sitting on the glass floor of the tower (ahhhhh).











Now we have photos of antics before camp started June 21 - July 1

Our first nanna nap; we al fell asleep watching the movie matilda (yes, these are the directors of the camp, and then night antics in the local park, how many people can you fit in a garbage bag?, dinner antics, can you find the spelling error and setting off fireworks for Canada - July 1.













And now camp photos July 1 - July 10

This was our first camp fire, and it happens Monday night each week, the staff dress up as their camp name, first off we have Boom, then a group (Orange Shirt is Swing), Ice, bunch of campers, Boo and Bubbles around the fire, Boo and Jabbers









There aren't many photos of me up here, as I am the one taking these. But there is a solution, I have bowed to peer pressure and joined facebook, and there are heaps of photos of me and canada there, so search for me and you can see them.

No comments: