Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Next up ...

Well, I can't provide any photos of St Albans as my camera is being retarded ... and no its not the user. But it was a nice place with a beautiful abbey and roman ruins which date back as far as AD 200.

On April 7 - 12 I am going with Alex to New York and on the Monday it will be her birthday, so what better excuse not to go. We have been able to get a flight and hotel for a very reasonable price and I can't wait ... VERY EXCITED as a lot of you found out by my text message that I sent out.

But I have since been able to get my camera working again, few little love taps, and hopefully it will behave for my Trip to New York. Going out for Mexican tonight with some people that we met at a pub, as we noticed that they were Australian and started to chatting to them. Gotta love the cultural link, if your an Aussie over here your almost instantly mates.

No comments: